With stunning views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House, the Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney is conveniently located in the historic Rocks district. In 2009, this Shangri-La Hotel unveiled Australia’s first CHI, The Spa offering a range of therapies based on the ancient healing traditions, philosophies and rituals of China and the Himalayas. The hotel has some of the best restaurants in Sydney, offering a delicious sample of Australia's finest produce and was named the number three city hotel in Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific in the Travel + Leisure 2009 World’s Best Awards.
Book online and save today!
Or call 0844 692 6792* for more hotel and holiday deals.
- All 563 guest rooms and suites are the largest in the city and offer free broadband Internet access
- A choice of room types feature all the amenities expected from a luxury hotel
- Signature bed linen, pillow menu and Shangri-La toiletries
- The Horizon Club offers exclusive privileges and an extra level of personalised service
A diverse choice of world-class, award-winning restaurants and bars include:-
- International dining at Cafe Mix
- Blu Bar on 36 - a stunning cocktail lounge
- Altitude Restaurant on Level 36 - a a fine-dining restaurant with spectacular views of Sydney Harbour
- Australia’s first CHI, The Spa
- Roman-style heated pool and spa, sundeck, gym equipped with state-of-theart cardio and strength equipment and health club offering relaxing and therapeutic treatments
- Renee Coppin International Hair Salon