Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Dubai
4-DAY SALE - REDUCED RATES & FREE DINE-AROUND HALF BOARD!
- £615pp saving
- FREE half board
4 night holiday plus FREE UPGRADE TO DINE-AROUND HALF BOARD
Holiday offer includes return flights from London Heathrow with Qatar Airways
Departure dates 17 - 30 Jun 15
This fantastic offer also includes...
- FREE dine-around Half Board in over 50 restaurants throughout Dubai!
- FREE shuttle service and access to Wild Wadi Water Park (once per stay)
- FREE shuttle service to Mall of the Emirates & Madinat Jumeirah
- FREE use of Award Winning Talise Ottoman Spa and Talise Fitness facilities
- FREE Sinbad’s Kids Club & Splash Park including beach toys
- FREE movies in our luxury cinema including popcorn and refreshments
- FREE Wi-Fi in all rooms and throughout the resort
- FREE unlimited digital downloads of international newspapers daily
- FREE water and refreshments from Pool & Beach Butlers (E.G. ice lolly & fruit)
- Kids Stay FREE… Year-round… PLUS many other included benefits!
Hurry! Book by 15 Oct 14
Welcome to the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Here, the interiors and architecture are inspired by the grand palaces of the Ottoman period, with hand-painted finishes and frescos, and rich Turkish artworks. It’s opulent and imperial, a really different world to stay and play. A luxury beachside resort, the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Dubai is situated on the west crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah man-made island, with stunning views of the Gulf and Dubai skyline. The Talise Ottoman Spa continues the Ottoman theme, whilst the entertainment happens in the Nehteran Theatre and Show Centre. Scuba diving and other water sports will keep you well-occupied. Then, retire to one of 405 guest rooms or 38 exclusive villas. Ten restaurants and bars offer plenty of delicious choice, day and night. To book your stay at the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray in Dubai, head straight to netflights.com
Book online and save today!
Or call 01772 386386* for more hotel and holiday deals.
405 luxurious rooms and suites and 38 villas beautifully appointed to a high specification with exquisite furnishings and Ottoman-style bathrooms. Amenities include:-
- King-size beds
- High-speed Internet access
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Bathroom with rain shower
- Marble baths
- Expensive linens
More Accommodation Information >
There are seven restaurants to choose from including:-
- Lalezar for Turkish cuisine
- Al Nafoorah for Lebanese dishes
- Amala for Indian flavours
More Dining Information >
- Three bars
- Sultan's Lounge for Turkish high tea
- Infinity pool
- Land sports including tennis and fitness centre
- Talise Ottoman Spa, one of the largest spas in the world
- Various entertainment venues including Mehteran theatre
More Facilities Information >
The Jumeirah Zabeel Saray offers a number of ways to make your stay extra special – if you know about them! View our insider’s secrets for the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.
More Helpful Tips >
Dubai is a grown up’s theme park, a city with the luxury and opulence of huge shopping malls and seven star hotels influenced by an undeniably Middle Eastern feel. Like no other holiday destination, a visit to Dubai will surpass all of your expectations, and allow you to revel in the splendour of the area.
More Dubai Information >
The above prices are guidelines only and are correct at the time of publishing. Subject to availability. Other travel dates are available, supplements may apply. Please use the search box or call for details. For more information please read our Pricing Terms and Conditions.