The Cove Rotana, Ras Al Khaimah - In the Know
The Cove Rotana offers a number of ways to make your stay extra special – if you know about them! Here are our insider’s secrets for The Cove Rotana:
- Rooms at the top of the resort are closer to the breakfast restaurant and pool. Rooms at the bottom are closer to the beach.
- Hill villas tend to be more private than sea-side ones.
- Rooms with numbers in the 6000 to 8000 range are closer to the restaurant.
- If you want to use the on-call buggy service to get around, call reception ten minutes before you need them.
- Second floor rooms tend to have the best sea views.
- If you have a villa with a plunge pool, you’ll find the ones that get direct sunlight warm the water a lot better.