Harbour Plaza North Point, Hong Kong
In the Eastern District of Hong Kong Island, just one minute’s walk from an MTR station, you’ll be conveniently-placed for all the attractions of Hong Kong, both business and pleasure. The Harbour Plaza’s 669 guest rooms and suites, along with serviced suites and studios for extended stays, offer the choice of great views of the eastern side of the magnificent Victoria Harbour. The Harbour Club floors have added benefits, exclusive privileges and discounts. A 25m outdoor swimming pool and a Fitness Centre, with massages and beauty services, will take care of your relaxation and fitness routine. Meetings, business and special occasions, intimate to grand, are catered for professionally, with a 24-hour Business Centre and a dozen function rooms on hand. If you’re heading for Hong Kong soon, for a short or long-term stay, why not consider the Harbour Plaza North Point with Netflights.com?
Book online and save today!
Or call 0844 692 6792* for more hotel and holiday deals.
Three room types include a Family Suite with the inclusion of a sofa bed for children to sleep on, Superior City rooms have a view over Kings Road and Superior Side Harbour rooms look across Victoria Harbour. All rooms include:-
- Satellite TV/On-demand movies
- Wireless broadband Internet access
- In-room safe
- Fully stocked mini bar
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Bathroom amenities incl. hairdryer
More Accommodation Information >
- Hoi Yat Heen - a sumptuous Chinese restaurant showcasing the very best in regional culinary arts
- Greens - Explore bountiful buffets and an extensive international menu in a relaxing atmosphere
- Point - go to the Point for happy hour or a sports broadcast in a cosy and contemporary setting
- Java Mama - A sidewalk cafe and delicatessen ideal for a quick take away. "Mama" serves the best in freshly brewed coffee, tea, salads, pastries, hot breakfast boxes, lunch boxes and sandwiches
More Dining Information >
The Harbour Plaza North Point offers a number of ways to make your stay extra special – if you know about them! View our insider’s secrets for the Harbour Plaza North Point.
More Helpful Tips >
Hong Kong calls itself ‘Asia’s World City’ and there’s a lot of truth in that. It certainly is a vibrant, pulsating and cosmopolitan place, full of enterprise and activity, attraction and entertainment.
More About Hong Kong >