Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort, Borneo
There can’t be too many holiday resorts set amidst a nature reserve where you can meet rare orang-utans, as well as do all the things that make a beachside holiday memorable. Beautifully set on Pantal Dalit Beach, there is a real natural magic at the Shangri La Rasa Ria Resort, Borneo. Malaysian-themed rooms in either the main Garden Wing, or the quieter, smaller Ocean Wing offer plenty of choice, as do the five restaurants and two bars. Dozens of sports, a Kids’ Club, golf course, daily activities’ programme and a Spa take care of every holiday angle, for the active and laid-back holidaymaker alike. All this tropical peace and tranquillity is just a short 45 minutes by car from the local international airport. If the Shangri La Rasa Ria Resort sounds like your idea of a getaway paradise, a good way to start your holiday is with a visit to Netflights.com.
Book online and save today!
Or call 0844 692 6792* for more hotel and holiday deals.
Most rooms have impressive views of the sea, gardens and beach. All ground floor rooms have private lanais accessible through landscaped gardens. The remainer are split-level with private balconies. All rooms feature the following amenities:-
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
More Accommodation Information >
- Coast - Award-winning restaurant serving contemporary Western cuisine with unrivalled sunset views
- Coffee Terrace - All-day indoor and outdoor dining with a choice of International and local dishes
- Golfers' Terrace - Deli counter and light bites overlooking the resort's championship golf course
- Kozan Teppanyaki - Classic Japanese cuisine prepared at cooking stations right in front of you
- Naan-Flavours of India - Refined cuisine of Northern India and spicy specialities from Goa
More Dining Information >
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 18-hole golf course
- 64 acre nature reserve with your chance to meet the Orangutans
- Fitness centre
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- Kids' club
More Facilities Information >
Shangri La's Rasa Ria Resort offers a number of ways to make your stay extra special – if you know about them! View our insider’s secrets for the Rasa Ria.
More Helpful Tips >
Sitting in the heart of Sabah, Malaysia's second largest state, there is a vast amount of local culture to be discovered around every corner
More About Borneo >