Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of third parties. We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement according to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) at 17 U.S.C. s. 512 et seq. Regardless of whether or not we believe that we are liable for any copyright infringement for which we are provided notice, our response may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating an individual’s access to the Site, at our sole discretion and operating within the parameters of the DMCA.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact:
Attn: IP/Trademark Department
with the following information:
• Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• A description of the allegedly infringing material and where it is located on the Site;
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agents or the law;
• A statement by you under penalty of perjury that your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or that the copyright holder has authorised you to act on its behalf;
Your written or electronic signature attesting to the above.