'Best Flight Booking Website'
Financially with our ATOL licence
Our travel experts are here to help
For consistently delivering excellence
Pricing terms and conditions
Accuracy of information on website, prices and availability
The holiday and flight prices we publish on our website can change at any point up to payment being made and the booking confirmed. Prices and offers shown on our deals pages are not ‘live’ but are updated regularly. When you make a search on our website for a specific holiday or flight our website will then check the live availability and price with our suppliers, therefore please allow for changes to occur before your final price is confirmed. All prices and holidays are subject to availability. Selected airlines may apply fuel supplements due to increased fuel costs. The prices we advertise will include these costs but they may appear separately on your booking.
Please note, a £7pp fee will be applied to all telephone bookings.
Book now, pay later with a deposit from £50pp - terms and conditions
Book your 2021 holiday with Netflights and secure your holiday with a deposit from £50 per person. Call us on 0203 139 7596 to find out more (calls charged at a local rate)
- Deposit amounts may vary. The exact deposit required will be advised at the time of booking.
- This offer only applies to flight and hotel bookings made in one transaction over the telephone with an agent.
- This promotion is not applicable to bookings made online.
- The balance of the cost of your travel arrangements must be paid 8 weeks prior to the departure date.
- If your booking is made within 8 weeks of your departure date, the total cost of your travel arrangements must be paid at the time of booking.
- PLEASE NOTE FAILURE TO PAY ON TIME WILL RESULT IN CANCELLATION.
Baggage fees, allowances and airline meals
Information such as baggage fees, allowances and airline meals are updated when we are informed by the airlines. However, as we rely on third parties for this information we can only ensure we update the information when we are provided with it. We do advise that customers check directly with their chosen airline - links can be found on our airline information page.
Credit card charges
There are no charges when paying by credit or debit cards.
Airline Failure Protection
To enable us to replace or refund your flight arrangements if the airline you have booked with collapses, we offer the option of an Airline Protection Failure charge of £4.99 per passenger.
For full booking terms and conditions click here