Vendor locator and airline reference
1. How do I find the reference I need to log into the airlines website?
You will find the information you need to access the airline’s website on your e-ticket under airline information. See e-ticket example below:
See our example of your e-ticket - click here
2. How do I check in online?
Using your airline reference number which can be found at the top of your e-ticket you will be able to access your booking by going on to the website of the airline you are travelling with.
3. Can I check-in for my flight on the Netflights.com website? No I’m sorry, you will need to check in for your flight on your airline’s website or at the airport.
4. What is a vendor locator?
A ‘vendor locator’ is the name the airlines use for the unique reference they give your booking. You can use this to access the “‘manage my booking”’ section on the airlines website.
5. I am travelling with a number of airlines and can only see one airline reference, what do I do?
Please call our dedicated customer service team on 01772 386366 who will be happy to assist you with your query.