Harrah's Hotel, Las Vegas - In the Know
The Harrah's Hotel offers a number of ways to make your stay extra special – if you know about them! If you’re looking for tips from in-the-know Las Vegas travellers, download the Netflights Las Vegas e-guide.
Here are our insider’s secrets for the Harrah's Hotel:
- Rooms facing the Strip have the best view.
- The third floor is the one for pets (and their owners).
- Rooms away from the outdoor Carnaval Court bar will be quieter.
- Choose a room facing the Mirage resort if you fancy a free show of an erupting volcano.
- The Mardi Gras Tower tends to be the quieter one.
- A Total Rewards casino card can save you money when you reserve a room.