Holiday Inn Resort, Phuket
Located by the soft white sands of Phuket’s most popular beach, this Patong Beach resort is a great place for families and couples alike. Designed with two wings, there’s plenty of room for either quiet unwinding, or as many fun activities as you might be looking for. Thai cooking lessons, kids’ activity programmes, not to mention a luxury spa and a choice of swimming pools, there’s lots going on. Accommodation includes family and kids’ suites, penthouse luxury, as well as studio and villa rooms. You’ll eat well too – Thai, Italian, sizzling steaks and generous buffets. So, if Phuket sounds like your tropical island getaway, why not book a stay at the Holiday Inn, Phuket with Netflights.com?
Book online and save today!
Or call 0844 692 6792* for more hotel and holiday deals.
Tastefully decorated in a contemporary Thai-style, guest rooms and suites all have a private balcony and come with:-
- En-suite facilities
- Satellite TV
- Superior Terrace Rooms offer an oversized terrace with ocean views while Lagoon Deluxe Rooms are more spacious
More Accommodation Information >
There is a range of restaurants and bars within the Centara Karon complex. Here's just a sampling:-
- Lotus - International / Asian
- Azure - International / Asian light meals
- Terrace Grill - Seafood and steak
- The Mix - Lobby bar and snacks
- Lagoon Bar - Poolside bar and snacks
More Dining Information >
- Three landscaped swimming pools
- Three children's pools
- Sports centre incl. two floodlit tennis courts and fully equipped gymnasium
- Snooker and darts
- Spa offering a full range of treatments
- Kids' club
- Currency exchange
- Excursion incl. jungle trekking, go-kart racing, sea canoeing and bungee jumping
More Facilities Information >
The Holiday Inn, Phuket, offers a number of ways to make your stay extra special – if you know about them! View our insider’s secrets for the Holiday Inn.
More Helpful Tips >
Phucket is Thailand's largest island, a paradise for holiday makers. The island has a rich and colourful history, visitors can make the best of everything from the beaches to elephant safaris or even get a new suit made.
More About Phuket >