Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas - In the Know
The Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino offers a number of ways to make your stay extra special – if you know about them! If you’re looking for tips from in-the-know Las Vegas travellers, download the Netflights Las Vegas e-guide.
Here are our insider’s secrets for the MGM Grand:
- The north side of the resort faces the Strip, and has the most spectacular views.
- For the very best views, go for a room on floor 25 or higher.
- Sundays to Thursdays tend to be quieter with fewer weekend crowds.
- Use the self-service checkout to avoid the queues.
- Elevators on floors one to nine tend to be the least crowded.