Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino Las Vegas
One of the truly spectacular and luxurious resorts in Las Vegas, characterised by its very own ‘beach’, the Mandalay Bay is definitely a stylish and entertaining place to stay. All 3,300 rooms and suites are big and beautiful, the dining has celebrity chef names aplenty, whilst the 12,000 seat Events Centre hosts celebrity-studded global sports events. There’s even a Shark Reef Aquarium! Set in eleven lush acres, the Mandalay Bay has an aquatic playground for all ages, from kids riding down the ‘Lazy River’ to couples enjoying a poolside chill-out in a luxury cabana. Of course, the main casino is huge, and you can even try your luck in your bathing costume at the Beachside Casino. Book your stay with Netflights.com for Vegas memories at the Mandalay Bay Resort.
Book online and save today!
Or call 01772 386386 for more hotel and holiday deals.
Custom-furnished rooms are comfortable and spacious with dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows that flood the interior with natural light. Rooms include:-
- 520sq ft of contemporary living space with floor-to-ceiling windows and spa bathroom
- High thread-count linen
- 42" HD TV
- One-touch room technology
- Mini bar
More Accommodation Information >
An extensive selection of dining options is available in the hotel’s 16 restaurants from casual bistros and cafés to culinary masterpieces from acclaimed chefs and restaurateurs including Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Michael Mina and Julian Serrano. For the first time, Michelin 3 star chef Masayoshi Takayama brings his celebrated mastery of Japanese cuisine to Las Vegas with Bar Masa.
More Dining Information >
- Luxury 80,000 sq ft spa and salon with balcony and pool and offering an extensive range of massage therapies and skin care treatments
- Spectacular pool deck amid lush tropical planting and featuring three pools, hot tubs and luxurious cabanas.
- Collection of speciality boutiques featuring designer clothing, jewellery and accessories.
- Crystals at CityCenter is an elite shopping complex located next to ARIA.
More Facilities Information >
Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino offers a number of ways to make your stay extra special – if you know about them! View our insider’s secrets for the Atlantis.
More Helpful Tips >
Las Vegas is a holiday destination like no other; from the bright lights of the Strip to the glamour, magnitude and creativity of the Las Vegas sights, for a first time visitor the city is unlike anything they’ve seen before.
More Las Vegas Information >