Monte Carlo Resort & Casino, Las Vegas - In the Know
The Monte Carlo Resort & Casino offers a number of ways to make your stay extra special – if you know about them! If you’re looking for tips from in-the-know Las Vegas travellers, download the Netflights Las Vegas e-guide.
Here are our insider’s secrets for the Monte Carlo:
- Go above the 20th floor for truly spectacular views of Las Vegas.
- It’s quieter if your room is facing away from The Strip.
- For a siesta in the afternoon, you’ll find it quieter if you’re not facing the pool area.
- Avoid a pool spot near the outdoor speakers if you want to lay back and doze - they get pretty loud from 12 noon.
- Non-smoker? Ask for a non-smoking room to avoid any lingering smells.