Veranda Paul and Virginie, Mauritius
The epitome of romance, this stunning Mauritius holiday resort is named after the legendary couple Paul and Virginie, immortalised in the novel by Bernardin de St Pierre. Surround yourself in idyllic tranquility and feel the rest of the world melt away as you relax under thatched roofs and clear blue skies at this unforgettable getaway to paradise.
Book online and save today!
Or call 0844 692 6792* for more hotel and holiday deals.
Choose between a Comfort Room, Standard Room and Superior Room, all perfectly comfortable and furnished with all the amenities you could need including:-
- Queen sized bed
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Electronic safe
- Tea and coffee making facilities
There are two restaurants and two bars at Veranda Paul and Virginie:-
- Isle de France - Á la carte and themed buffets served overlooking the lagoon
- La Trinquette - Beach restaurants suitably serving á la carte seafood dishes
- Le St Géran - Drinks and snacks
- Two swimming pools
- Water sports incl. windsurfing, kayaking, pedal boats and snorkelling
- Glass bottom boat rides
- PADI dive centre (10 minutes from the hotel)
- French bowling
- Bicycle rental