Cambridge Hotel, Sydney - In the Know
The Cambridge Hotel offers a number of ways to make your stay extra special – if you know about them! If you’re looking for tips from in-the-know Sydney travellers, check out the Netflights Sydney destination guide.
Here are our insider’s secrets for the Cambridge Hotel:
- Rooms facing the road upwards of the 7th floor are your best bet for getting a good view of the Sydney Opera House.
- Generally, the higher the floor, the better, and quieter.
- Corner rooms on higher floors are generally more sunny.
- If your room overlooks Riley Street, you will be in a good place for sunset watching.
- If you rely on WiFi, check the signal strength before you unpack.