Tropicana Resort & Casino, Las Vegas - In the Know
The Tropicana Resort & Casino offers a number of ways to make your stay extra special – if you know about them! If you’re looking for tips from in-the-know Las Vegas travellers, download the Netflights Las Vegas e-guide.
Here are our insider’s secrets for the Tropicana:
- The Club Tower is best for being close to the pool complex.
- The Paradise Tower is most convenient for the casino.
- It’s quieter if you take a room in the back tower with a city view.
- The higher floors offer the most spectacular views of the Strip.
- The hourly bus from the airport can be a lot cheaper than a taxi.
- The Casino Bar has half-price drinks from 4 till 6pm.
- A three-day bus pass for travel on the Strip can save you money to spend elsewhere.