Metropark Hotel, Causeway Bay Hong Kong
The shiny, modern architecture of the Metropark Hotel commands great views over the beauties of the neighbouring historic Victoria Park. This puts it in a very convenient location for Hong Kong’s commercial, shopping and entertainment attractions too. Inside the 33 storeys with floor-to-ceiling windows throughout, there are 266 refined and contemporary rooms and suites, furnished and appointed with everything you’ll require. The Café du Parc and Vic’s Pub take care of good food and great socialising, respectively. Work it off in the all-day gym or rooftop swimming pool. A Business Centre and three meeting rooms complete the picture for all kinds of occasions. So, on business or holiday, a Hong Kong stay at the Metropark Hotel, Causeway Bay starts with a visit to Netflights.com.
Book online and save today!
Or call 0844 692 6792* for more hotel and holiday deals.
Spacious and well-equipped guest rooms feature:-
- Satellite TV
- Free Broadband Internet access
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Hair dryer
- On the 15th, 16th and 17th floors are the Club Rooms which feature additional amenities including electronic safety deposit box and radio. Guests of the Club Rooms also enjoy Club Lounge privileges including daily breakfast and evening drinks
More Accommodation Information >
There are two restaurants to dine in at Metropark. These are:-
- House of Tang - Chinese cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs and recognised by the Hong Kong Tourism Board
- Palm Court - International buffet and á la carte
- Metropark Hotel is also home to the Sip Sip Bar, a great bar for sports fan and music lovers. There is also the Cake Shop where guests can readily indulge their sweet tooth!
More Dining Information >
- Rooftop terrace with swimming pool*
- Fitness centre
- Complimentary shuttle bus to Mongkok and Tsimshatsui
- Business facilities incl. meeting room, photocopying facilities and internet access
- *The swimming pool is closed in January and February
More Facilities Information >
The Metropark Hotel, Causeway Bay, offers a number of ways to make your stay extra special – if you know about them! View our insider’s secrets for the Metropark Hotel.
More Helpful Tips >
Hong Kong calls itself ‘Asia’s World City’ and there’s a lot of truth in that. It certainly is a vibrant, pulsating and cosmopolitan place, full of enterprise and activity, attraction and entertainment.
More About Hong Kong >