Metropark Hotel Kowloon, Hong Kong
At the heart of Kowloon, this 487-room hotel is perfectly-placed for holiday or business stays. The convenient location means easy access to major shopping and commercial areas, whilst there are plenty of free shuttle buses to get you to the most important attractions like the Ladies Market, Star Ferry and Waterfront. You’ll also be a quick walk away from an MTR station. A choice of modern accommodation features well-appointed rooms and suites, as well as the exclusive Metropark Club on its own floor. There’s a rooftop swimming pool and fitness room too. Dining here is very special, overseen by distinguished executive masterchef Yim Siu Wai. So, if you’re heading for Hong Kong, why not book a stay at the Metropark Hotel with Netflights.com?
Book online and save today!
Or call 0844 692 6792* for more hotel and holiday deals.
Spacious and well-equipped guest rooms feature:-
- Satellite TV
- Free Broadband Internet access
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Hair dryer
- On the 15th, 16th and 17th floors are the Club Rooms which feature additional amenities including electronic safety deposit box and radio. Guests of the Club Rooms also enjoy Club Lounge privileges including daily breakfast and evening drinks
More Accommodation Information
There are two restaurants to dine in at Metropark. These are:-
- House of Tang - Chinese cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs and recognised by the Hong Kong Tourism Board
- Palm Court - International buffet and á la carte
- Metropark Hotel is also home to the Sip Sip Bar, a great bar for sports fan and music lovers. There is also the Cake Shop where guests can readily indulge their sweet tooth!
More Dining Information
- Rooftop terrace with swimming pool*
- Fitness centre
- Complimentary shuttle bus to Mongkok and Tsimshatsui
- Business facilities incl. meeting room, photocopying facilities and internet access
- *The swimming pool is closed in January and February
More Facilities Information
The Metropark Hotel Kowloon has a number of extra services and facilities, only available to in-the-know travellers!
More Helpful Tips
Hong Kong calls itself ‘Asia’s World City’ and there’s a lot of truth in that. It certainly is a vibrant, pulsating and cosmopolitan place, full of enterprise and activity, attraction and entertainment.
More About Hong Kong